Here’s a super-refreshing pineapple & cucumber juice made in a blender. It retains all the fiber and flavor and features a hint of apple cider vinegar. For post-workout or post-“I ate too much” occasions, this is a fantastic beverage.
The combination of pineapple, cucumber, lemon, apple cider vinegar and ginger makes you feel light, bright, and thoroughly hydrated.
Ingredients for this blender juice
- Pineapple chunks (fresh or canned, unsweetened; you’ll need about 1 cup)
- Cucumber (you’ll need 1/2 medium)
- Lemon or lime juice (from 1/2 lemon or lime, or bottled juice)
- Apple cider vinegar (raw organic)
- Fresh or squeeze-bottle ginger
- Frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate or stevia
- Filtered water (or a combination of water and pineapple juice, if using canned)
- Ice (optional)
What kind of apple cider vinegar to use
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV as it’s often called, has many purported benefits. It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it’s various enzymes help with digestion.
Whether you want to try apple cider vinegar drinks for detox, gut or general well being, you’ll want to use the raw, unfiltered, and organic kind. It’s a good-for-the-gut source of probiotics.
In the U.S., the best-known brand of this kind of apple cider vinegar is Bragg, but there are others. These include Dynamic Health, Trader Joe’s, and Vitacost, as well as store brands. Just remember the trinity: raw, unfiltered, and organic.
ACV might be a bit of an acquired taste for some, but with regular use, you will eventually acquire it!
Explore more …
- Blender Apple, Cranberry, and Apple Cider Vinegar Juice
- Fresh Ginger and Turmeric Tea with ACV
- Virgin Mary Apple Cider Vinegar Mocktail
- Piña Colada Mocktails
- Simple Sparkling Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- 1 heaping cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned, unsweetened)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh or squeeze-bottle ginger
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, or stevia to taste
- 2 cups water (or a combination of water and pineapple juice, if using canned)
- Ice (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Don’t over-process or the mixture will become foamy.
- Serve right away, as is or over ice.
If you like this pineapple beverage, you might also enjoy …
See more refreshing beverages.
Photos: Bigstock photo