Here’s a super refreshing pineapple and cucumber juice made in a blender. It retains all the fiber and flavor and features a hint of apple cider vinegar. For post-workout or post-“I ate too much,” this is a fantastic beverage.
The combination of pineapple, cucumber, lemon, apple cider vinegar and ginger makes you feel light, bright, and thoroughly hydrated.
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV as it’s often called, has many purported benefits. It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it’s various enzymes help with digestion.
You’ll want to use the raw, unfiltered, organic kind of ACV, a fantastic probiotic. The best known brand of this kind of ACV is Bragg, but there are others. Just remember the trinity: raw, unfiltered, and organic.
- 1 heaping cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned, unsweetened)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh or squeeze-bottle ginger
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, or stevia to taste
- 2 cups water (or a combination of water and pineapple juice, if using canned)
- Ice (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Don’t over-process or the mixture will become foamy.
- Serve right away, as is or over ice.
If you like this pineapple beverage, you might also enjoy …
See more refreshing beverages.