For this bracing apple, cranberry, and apple cider vinegar drink, add your own sweetener to control the sugar content of the beverage. An easy fresh fruit drink to make in a blender combining fresh apple with cranberries and apple cider vinegar, it’s a great fall and winter tonic.
Stevia adds no sugars or calories, but even a spoonful of maple syrup could do the trick without adding a lot of calories. No matter whet a good idea to brush your teeth after drinking, as this beverage, like all ACV drinks, is acidic.
Make this cranberry and apple cider vinegar drink fizzy with sparkling water, seltzer; or keep it flat with filtered water, as you prefer. Serve it hot or warm, at room temperature, or iced. Filtered water is best for serving hot or warm.
Ingredients for blender apple cranberry juice
- Sparkling water, seltzer, or filtered water
- Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar, or to taste
- Apple (1 medium, sweet and organic)
- Fresh cranberries (you’ll need 1/3 cup)
- Sweetener of choice (maple syrup, agave, or liquid stevia)
- Ice, optional
What kind of apple cider vinegar to use
Whether you want to try apple cider vinegar drinks for detox, gut or general well being, you’ll want to use the raw, unfiltered, and organic kind. It’s a good-for-the-gut source of probiotics. You may have heard about the benefits attributed to ACV; read lots more detail here.
In the U.S., the best-known brand of this kind of apple cider vinegar is Bragg, but there are others. These include Dynamic Health, Trader Joe’s, and Vitacost, as well as store brands. Just remember the trinity: raw, unfiltered, and organic.
ACV might be a bit of an acquired taste for some, but with regular use, you will eventually acquire it!
Explore more …
- Blended Pineapple and Cucumber Juice with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fresh Ginger and Turmeric Tea with ACV
- Virgin Mary Apple Cider Vinegar Mocktail
- Simple Sparkling Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- 1 1/4 cups sparkling water, seltzer, or filtered water (the latter is best if you plan to heat this up)
- 1 tablespoon organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar, or to taste
- 1 medium sweet apple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- Sweetener (maple syrup, agave, or liquid stevia), to taste
- Ice, optional
- Combine all the ingredients except ice in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses or tumblers. Serve as is or over ice. Or, heat up in a small saucepan if you want to enjoy hot or warm and divide between 1 or 2 mugs.
Find lots more plant-forward beverages.